NEW PRICE REDUCTION AS OF MARCH 11, 2015
This is the NEW AND IMPROVED TK15! The new TK15S2 features a powerful, tough, durable, and fully waterproof design intended for harsh outdoor conditions. It operates on one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries. The multi-level dimmer function makes a perfect combination of extreme brightness and ultra-long runtime. The innovative side dimmer operation is very simple and rapid. This light is perfect for hunting, searching and rescuing, etc.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 LED for high intensity and energy conservation
- 400 Maximum Lumen output
- Perfect for hunters. Tight focused beam with a maximum distance of 827 feet
- Has a deep-dish reflector which creates a more powerful focused beam with a farther lighting distance
- Side dimmer button
- Digitally regulated output to maintain a constant brightness
- 4 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS:
- Turbo - 400 Lumens - 2 hr.
- High - 165 Lumens - 6 hr.
- Mid - 55 Lumens - 21 hr.
- Low - 6 Lumens - 171 hr.
- Rapid strobe and momentary on switch
- Intelligent memory circuit
- Compatible with a tactical flashlight ring or remote pressure switch AR102, which caters to military personnel or hunters
- Premium Type III hard-anodize finish, anti-scratch and wear resistant
- Intelligent memory circuit (memorizes the brightness level when switched off)
- Compatible with the Fenix AR102 remote pressure switch and the ALG01 flashlight ring
- Tactical grip ring for a comfortable hold. Anti-roll and slip resistant
- Dual recoil absorbing springs for better impact resistance
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-glare coating
Size of Your Light
- 145.0mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Body Diameter) x 34.0mm (Head Diameter)
- 152.0-gram weight (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Holster
- 1 Body Clip
- 1 Spare O-Ring
- 1 Spare Rubber Switch Boot
You might also be interested in . . .