NEW E20 2015 Edt. - NO SHAKE!
POWERFUL New E20 - NO SHAKE MODEL
A Whopping 265 Lumens!
What is this? Fenix has taken the "shake" E20 and upgraded it into a new flashlight--FENIX E20-2015 EDT. NO SHAKE THIS TIME!
The new Fenix E20 2015 Edt. is a convenience and practical flashlight. It features a user-friendly interface with two each-to-get AA batteries. This has a phenomenal maximum 265 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 689 feet (210 meters). There is a reserve tail switch for one-hand operation. Lots of similiaries. The E20 - 2015 Edition is an excellent choice for outdoor activities as well as a spare light around the house.
- Uses a Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four output modes:
- Turbo: Ni-MH Battery - 265 Lumens (1 hr. 20 min.); Alkaline Battery - 265 Lumens (30 min.)
- High: Ni-MH Battery - 95 Lumens (6 hrs. 45 min.); Alkaline Battery - (4 hr. 45 min.)
- Mid: Ni-MH Battery - 35 Lumens (22 hrs. 35 min.); Alkaline Battery - (20 hr. 5 min.)
- Low: Ni-MH Battery - 8 Lumens (75 hrs.); Alkaline Battery - 8 Lumens (75 hrs.)
- Digitally-regulared output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Innovative heat dissipation rings
- Slightly recessed switch to allow for tail standing
- Intelligent memory circuit: automatically enters the previously used output level when turned on
- Reverse tail switch for one-hand operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard, under water 2 meters for 30 minutes
Size of Your Light
- Length: 6.1 in. (154mm)
- Diameter: 0.8 in. (21mm)
- Head: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Weight excluding batteries: 3.2 oz. (90 grams)