NEW Fenix ARE-A2 Dual-Channel Charger: Compatible With 10 Different Batteries
Fenix ARE-A2 Dual-Channel Charger
What’s the difference between these two chargers: ARE-C1+ (discontinued) and ARE-A2?
There is no difference in functionality. There is a change in the appearance of the new product, ARE-A2.
Never run out of power with the new Fenix ARE-A2 dual-channel battery charger. You can easily view battery details on the bright LCD battery charger display. Single clicks will cycle through the voltage, charging current, and charging time details. A long press on the button will turn off the LCD screen. You can also charge your batteries on the go with the DC 12-24V car adapter (sold separately). Be ready to charge any your flashlight batteries with the new Fenix ARE-A2 dual-channel battery charger.
- Compatibility with multiple battery types
- Charge 1 or 2 batteries at the same time
- AC/DC charging supported
- LCD screen display
- Multiple levels of protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current protection
- Over-Voltage protection
- Reverse Polarity protection
- Compatible Batteries
- Ni-MH / NiCd: AA, AAA and C
- AC100-240V/50-60hz/0.35A (max)
- DC12-24V/1A (MAX)
- 4.2V/1.0A: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650 Li-ion Batteries
- 1.5V/1.0A: AA, AAA and C Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries
- Rated Output Power
- 3W (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Batteries)
- 8.4W (Li-ion Batteries)
- Length: 5.87 inches
- Width: 2.95 inches
- Height: 1.59 inches
- Weight: 6.28 oz.