NEW Fenix HL35 High-Performance LED Headlamp
What?? Fenix calls this "high-performance, indestructible." An IP68 rated product! This is phenomenal. Fenix continues to improve their product line and lumen output by offering products with multiple battery sources. With the addition of the Fenix 14500 Li-ion battery to the product line, you now have the power to hit those high lumens for your specific needs.
The new Fenix HL35 has the perfect vision-friendly neutral white LED to allow better color rendition in darkness, rain, and fog. The optimized orange-peel reflector creates a smooth, wide beam. Based on your demand, Fenix has produced this headlamp to the IPX68 rating--waterproof, dustproof, and impact-resistant. Now this is what should be on your head.
The HL35 us dual powered: use the standard AA battery or increase your lumen output by using a 14500 Li-ion battery. This all-around headlamp features more functions like a moonlight mode with an extended runtime of 600 hours, an SOS mode, and a secondary red light mode...plus more.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2 R5 Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 8 Mode Settings:
- 14500: 450 Lumens; 1 hour
- Ni-MH: 260 Lumens; 2 hrs.
- Alkaline: 260 Lumens; 1.75 hrs.
- 14500: 200 Lumens; 3 hrs.
- Ni-MH: 200 Lumens; 3.3 hrs.
- Alkaline: 200 Lumens; 3.3 hrs.
- 14500: 70 Lumens; 8.5 hrs.
- Ni-MH: 70 Lumens; 9 hrs.
- Alkaline: 70 Lumens; 9 hrs.
- 14500: 30 Lumens; 19 hrs.
- Ni-MH: 30 Lumens; 18 hrs.
- Alkaline: 30 Lumens; 27 hrs.
- Moon Light
- 14500: 0.5 Lumens; 250 hrs.
- Ni-MH: 0.5 Lumens; 600 hrs.
- Alkaline: 0.5 Lumens; 600 hrs.
- All battery types: 50 Lumens
- Red Light
- All battery types: 1 Lumen; 100 hrs.
- Red Flash
- All battery types: 1 Lumen
- Dual light source
- Dual switch
- Spill beam angle of 90 degrees for wide vision
- Orange peel reflector for smooth and even beam
- 600-hour Moonlight Mode produces a soft beam with extraordinary runtimes
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- No fear of various harsh conditions: IP68 rating. Waterproof - 6.56 feet submersible even while being operated; Dustproof - Absolutely prevents the intrusion of dust and other particles; Impact Resistant - up to 4.92 feet
Read More and Preorder HERE