New PD32 2016 Upgrade
NEW: Fenix PD32 2016 Model. The all-time best-selling Fenix PD32 has now been upgraded to a maximum of 900 Lumens. Key new features: tight, long-throw beam and a stainless steel side button. Fenix has been able to keep the price point to a low $61.95.
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Simple operation - Side switch for selecting the 5 brightness levels
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe, SOS:
- Turbo - 900 lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
- High - 400 lumens - 4 hr.
- Mid - 150 lumens - 10 hr. 25 min.
- Low - 50 lumens - 37 hr.
- Eco - 5 lumens - 260 hr.
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory - automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Ti-coated body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
Size of Your Light
- Length: 5.10 inches (129.5 mm)
- Diameter: 0.90 inches (22.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.72 ounces (77 g) (excluding batteries and battery holder)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL183500, ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 Tactical Edition)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 Holster
- 1 Clip
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Spare O-rings
- 1 Rubber Switch Boot
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card