WOW! Fenix WT50R Multipurpose Handheld Searchlight! Max 3700 Lumens! Spotlight and Floodlight!
BETTER AND BETTER--That's the Best Way to Describe Fenix Products
The New Fenix WT50R Flashlight Checks All the Boxes
This barely 8-inch handheld flashlight can pump out a maximum 3700 lumens. Think about that! With a maximum beam range of 1,394 feet, the WT50R falls into that perfect search light. Of course, other applications where a long-range beam is needed is law enforcement, security, safety, farming, industrial inspection, and then the guys who want to "one up" the others flashaholics.
This powerhouse of a flashlight is USB type-C rechargeable and doubles as a power bank. Charging the 7.2V 5200mAh battery is effortless with the included USB type-C charging cable and power adapter. Battery level indicators located on the top portion of the searchlight let you see when you have reached a full charge or when charging is necessary. Added features include a standard tripod socket, single switch activation, and lockout function. One of the best characteristics of this new Fenix searchlight is a separately controlled headlight and tail light. You can tail stand the torch and activate the tail light for hands-free use with a max output of 500 lumens. If you need to search a large area or warehouse, you can hold the torch in your hand with the ergonomically designed handle. Other handling options include using the included shoulder strap.
- 3700 Max Output - 3200 Lumens on Headlight & 500 Lumens on Tail Light
- Cree XHP70.2 N4 Cool White & Cree XP-G3 S4 Cool White
- Separately controlled Headlight and tail light
- Intelligent Memory circuit
- Battery Level Indicator
- Headlight Outputs
- Turbo: 3200 Lumens/2 Hours/1394 Ft.
- High: 1000 Lumens/5.5 Hours/784 Ft.
- Med: 350 Lumens/18 Hours/452 Ft.
- Low: 50 Lumens/112 Hours/157 Ft.
- Strobe: 3200 Lumens
- Taillight Outputs
- High: 500 Lumens/7 Hours/177 Ft.
- Med: 200 Lumens/25 hours/101 Ft.
- Low: 50 Lumens/116 Hours/49 Ft.
CHECK OUT the other amazing features.