Fenix 18650 Rechargeable batteries are the best power option for all your Fenix Flashlights. Fenix-store.com offers a few different options in 18650 batteries ranging from 2600mAH's all the way to 3500maH's. Batteries with a higher mAH for example the 3500mAH 18650 battery will give you a longer run time between charges on your flashlight. They will not increase the max output, but rather give you an extended time at that output. A couple of the Fenix 18650 rechargeable batteries include additional charging options. The Fenix 3500U and 2600U both has a micro USB ports so you can charge these batteries without the need to have a separate charger, just a micro usb cable. All fenix rechargeable 18650 batteries have protection circuits and pressure cents to prevent any explosions. The voltage on the rechargeable 18650 batteries will range from 3.6 to 3.7 volts and they have 500 charge cycles.
- Button Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process
- Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection:
- Over charge protection and over discharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARB-L18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.
- Fenix 3500U and 2600U include Micro USB port for charging