Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2 rechargeable 21700 battery. The all-new Li-ion battery provides the voltage and power needed for extended runtime and higher lumen capacities. The ARB-L21 comes with all the bells and whistles of high-quality Fenix batteries, including protective circuits inside the anode and up to 500 charging cycles. Also included are the three sets of overheat protection: pressure relief, microporous, and PTC cathodal block. Don't run out of light; pick up a spare 21700 battery today!
This is not the version of the battery with the direct USB charging. For the 21700 battery with Type-C charging click here.
- 500 Recharge Cycles
- 5000 mAh Capacity
- Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Multiple Layers of protection
- Pressure Relief Valve Protection
- Separate Microporous Protection
- PTC Cathodal Protection
- Protection Circuits in the anode
- Short Circuit
- Overheat Protection
- 7.5a Maximum current
- Steel Shell Riveting
- Charging Current: 1A recommended, 5A Maximum
- Note: Does not include an on-board USB port for direct charging
- Weight: 2.56 Ounces
- Height: 2.99"
- Diameter: 0.85"