Fenix's AER-01 remote pressure switch (formerly AR-102) has four internal sensors with a steel spring-switch module for consistently reliable operation. The switch cable can extend up to 80cm and activates with just slight finger pressure.
Compatible with lights 1 inch in diameter like the PD35TAC and PD32.
The main circle switch on the AER-01 will function like the tail cap power switch, turning the light on and off
The pressure pad will act as a "half-press" of the tail cap switch. In other words it will achieve only momentary on.
The AER-01 is not able to change brightness levels on any light except the PD35TAC (only while in the Tactical Mode). In all other lights it will only turn the light on and off.
- Pressure pad cover rated for 100,000 cycles, and switch rated for 1A electric current
- Switch cable made from resilient PU material; 23cm coiled, 80cm expanded
- Adapter tailcap made from T6-grade aluminum with type-III hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Complete assembly weighs 53.2 grams
CLICK HERE for the flashlights which are compatible with this product