This is an exciting new release from Fenix. The Fenix AER-02 Tactical Remote Pressure Switch. This switch features momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (function may vary with flashlights). The Fenix AER-02 Remote Pressure Switch is dedicated for tactical flashlights. The switch features a noiseless design with attached Velcro, which makes it convenient in your tactical missions or in hunting.
- Works with the Fenix PD35, TK09, TK15, TK22, UC35, TK15C, and PD35TAC flashlights
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations, features output selection (function may vary with flashlights) and longtime 1A electric current passing
- Tactical round switch features momentary-on/constant-on (function may vary with flashlights) illumination and longtime 3A electric current passing
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Tail adapter size: 1.0 inch (25.4mm) x 1.3 inch (31.5mm)
- Includes pad switch, coiled cable, and tail adapter
- Total weight: 2.3 oz. (65 grams)
CLICK HERE for the flashlights which are compatible with this product.