The Fenix AER-02 V2 pressure switch is the upgrade you have been waiting for. The non-coiled and shorter cable allows for a more compact set up on an AR. The AER-02 is compatible with a wide variety of Fenix Models, most of which you may already have. The all black and anti-glare design makes is perfect for tactical applications. There is no need to worry about waterproofing as the AER-02 is IP68 rated. This awesome accessory is excellent for law enforcement officers, tactical and swat teams.
The main circle switch on the AER-02 V2 will function like the tail cap power switch, turning the light on and off
The pressure pad will act as a "half-press" of the tail cap switch. In other words it will achieve only momentary on.
The AER-02 V2 is not able to change brightness levels on any light except the PD35TAC (only while in the Tactical Mode). In all other lights it will only turn the light on and off.
- Compatible Flashlights: TK15, TK22V1.0, TK15 UE, TK09, PD35V2.0, PD35 TAC, PD32, UC35, FD41, FD40
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long)
- Pressure Pad Lifespan of 100,000 activations, features output selection (function may vary with flashlights) and longtime 3A electric current passing
- Cable Tie grooves are molded into pressure pad
- Tactical round switch features momentary-on/constant-on (function may vary with flashlights) illumination and longtime 3A electric current passing
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching
- Cable made from resilient PU material
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Tail Adapter Size: 1" x 1.24"
- Thread Size: Tr22.4 x 1.4mm