Need a battery that works during a polar vortex? The new cold resistant/low-temperature rechargeable 18650 battery from Fenix is designed to work in the coldest of environments down to -40°C. The chemistry of this cold resistant 18650 provides a max current of 4A and only weighs a total of 46 grams. This new 18650 battery provides multiple stages of protection including overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit, and overheat protection. A pressure relief vent is also included to rapidly expel any internal damaging gas from the battery. If you are planning to climb the rocky mountains any time soon make sure to have a Fenix Flashlight with to compatible cold resistant 2900L mAh 18650 battery.
- Fenix ARB-L18-2900L mAh Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Button-Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process
- Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit
- Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding
- Multiple Sets of Protection:
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARB-L18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.