The Fenix BC26R is a marvelous bike light with 1600 lumens of output. What makes the BC26R better than your typical bike light is its durability, size, and ease of use. To start, this new bike light from Fenix has USB Type-C Recharging features, and it includes a 21700 battery. Additionally, The BC26R has an extended runtime of 65 hours on the low mode, so you will never have to worry about having enough charge during extended bike rides. Another great feature is the 100º wide beam reflector angle designed in the IP68 rated aluminum body. Furthermore, the lightweight body on the BC26R has excellent heat dissipation and withstands drops from 4.5 ft in altitude. The BC26R is also compatible with the ALD-08 bicycle light helmet holder, so you can quickly transfer the light from bike to helmet.
- Luminus SST40 LED
- Rechargeable Battery included
- Quick Release Design
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens, 3.5 hours, 554 ft
- High: 600 Lumens, 9.5 hours, 331 ft
- Med: 200 Lumens, 18 hours, 187 ft
- Low: 50 Lumens, 65 hours, 91 ft
- Flash: 600 Lumens
- Single switch design
- USB Type-C Charging
- IP68 Waterproof rating
- Intelligent Memory Circuit
- 100° Wide angle reflector lens
- Battery Level Indicator
- Included: ARB-L21-5000 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Compatible: Fenix 21700 5000mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- Length: 4.45"
- Width: 1.14"
- Diameter: 1.06"
- Weight: 5.4 Ounces (Including battery)
- Fenix BC26R Bike Light
- Fenix 21700 Rechargeable 5000mAh battery
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- Quick-release bike mount
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card