Fenix BT30R Rechargeable Bike Light
Fenix BT30R Rechargeable Bike Light
$149.95 (You save $46.05)
THIS BIKE LIGHT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY FENIX. CLICK HERE for a comparable upgrade.
Fenix builds bike lights for serious two-wheel adventurers. This rechargeable LED light is crafted from the most durable materials. What they’ve made is a piece of gear that’s not just bright, but made to withstand the wear-and tear that comes along with serious cycling.
This light uses a proprietary lithium-ion battery pack in order to power its 1800 lumen burst mode. That’s more than enough illumination to light up trail markers, obstacles or anything that may be lurking in the shadows. A user-friendly interface makes it easy to step down the brightness or engage a high-visibility flash mode. In the light’s 100 lumen ECO mode, you can enjoy 22 hours of continuous runtime with a full charge.
Dual Distance Beam System
Fenix incorporated a number of high-tech features into this light including its unique Dual Distance Beam System. This means you get the best characteristics of a light with wide peripheral illumination and long-distance throw. You’ll be glad you have this feature when you can keep an eye on the road ahead and the barking dog to your side at the same time. Fenix also refined the beam to reduce the glare that pedestrians will experience.
Easy to Install
The BTR30 requires no tools to install. Simply use the rubber strap to securely mount it to your handlebars, then rotate the light in order to point it exactly where you’d like it. The light also comes with a remote pressure switch that gives instant access to the ultra-bright turbo mode.
- Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LEDs, max 1800 Lumen output
- Four Regular Modes of Operations, along with a Burst Mode and a Flashing Mode
- Burst: 1800 Lumens
- High: 1200 Lumens (1 hour 50 min.)
- Mid: 500 Lumens (5 hours 15 min.)
- Low: 200 Lumens (12 hours 50 min.)
- Eco: 100 Lumens (22 hours 35 min)
- Flashing: 200 Lumens
- Instant Burst activation with the remote pressure switch
- Dual Distance Beam System
- Maximum of 558-foot beam distance
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Low-power warning on the headlight
- Over-heat protection circuit
- Rechargeable battery pack with over-discharge, overcharge and overheat protection to ensure safety operation
- Quick-attach O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm-35mm handlebars
- Easy, secure adjustment of the light's direction; freely adjustable headlight with 360-degree horizontal adjustment
- Headlamp made of aluminum alloy with strong heat dissipation
- Water resistant to IPX-6 standard; protects against heavy splash and rain
- CLICK HERE for User Manual
- Included with the BT30R is a proprietary Fenix BA2B rechargeable battery pack (with 2600mAh/7.4V batteries)
- An OPTIONAL POWER SOURCE is the BA4C battery case which uses two rechargeable 18650 batteries or four CR123A non-rechargeable batteries. Contact a Fenix Service & Repair Center to order the BA4C battery case.
Size of the Bike Light
- Length: 2.91 inches (74mm)
- Width: 1.99 inches (50.6mm)
- Thickness: 1.71 inches (43.5mm)
- Weight: 5.43 ounces (154 grams)
What's Included with Your Bike Light
- 1 - BT30R Headlight
- 1 - BA2B battery pack
- 2 - Large O-Ring mounting straps (sized for 30mm-35mm handlebars)
- 2 - Medium O-Ring mounting straps (sized for 24mm-30mm handlebars)
- 2 - Small O-Ring mounting straps (sized for 20mm-24mm handlebars)
- 1 - Remote pressure switch
- 1 - Charger for the BA2B battery pack
- 1 - Extension cable
- 1 - User manual
- 1 - Warranty card