The Fenix CL28R is the perfect light for campers, professionals, or even photographers. It features stepless brightness adjustments anywhere between 10 and 2000 lumens, plus, stepless color temperature regulation anywhere from 2700-6500K, a Fenix first!
The CL28R's 360° rotating handle features a magnetic base and a tripod socket. These features plus the 160° ultra-wide beam angle makes it the perfect lantern for all manner of jobs and activities from industrial professionals to camping hobbyists. The color temperature regulation also makes it an excellent choice for photographers or even online content creators! Additionally, the red light can be activated in a constant on mode to preserve your night vision or as a flashing mode to be used for emergency signaling.
With a built-in 10,000mAh rechargeable battery you'll get up to 45 days of run time and the option to use your CL28R as a power bank to charge your other devices! The on-board USB C fast charge will refill this huge battery in only 4 hours, so you'll never have to be without it for long!
Lastly, the CL28R's 1.5 meter drop resistance and IP66 rating water resistance make it a durable companion that you can always rely upon.
- Stepless color temperature regulation between 2700-6500K
- Choose between warm white, cool white, or anything in between
- Stepless brightness regulation between 10-2000 lumens
- High: 2000 Lumens, 9 hours*, 190 ft
- Med: 1000 Lumens, 10 hours, 138 ft
- Low: 10 Lumens, 360 hours, 13 ft
- Red: 9 Lumens, 170 hours, 15 ft
- Red flashing: 9 Lumens
- Magnetic handle for hands free use
- 360-degree rotating handle
- Tripod socket
- Up to 45 days run time
- USB Type C fast charging
- Fully charged within 4 hours
- Built-in rechargeable 10,000mAh battery
- Power bank function to charge other devices
- Perfect for industrial use, camping, photography, or content creation
- Red light
- 1.5-meter drop rating
- Built-in: 10,000mAh battery
- Length: 3.94 inches
- Width: 3.82 inches
- Height: 1.61 inches
- Weight: 13.26 oz