Fenix E12 LED Flashlight
Fenix E12 LED Flashlight
$26.95 (You save $8.05)
|Expected release date is 28th Mar 2018|
Shipping to you around March 28th!
Upgraded Every Day Carry Flashlight
Fenix knew there was a hungry market from compact every day carry flashlights ever since the release of its popular E11 LED flashlight. Over the years, technology improved and they found it was time to make an upgrade to the E12. This flashlight uses a single AA battery to generate 130 lumens in its highest mode! That’s enough illumination to light up a dark alley, a back country trail, or a whole campsite and it fits in the palm of your hand. Unlike other compact flashlights, this LED device doesn’t skimp on features.
The E12 is the little dog who thinks he’s a timber wolf. The configuration is exactly what you’d expect from a true tactical flashlight, with comfortable knurling for a secure grip, and forward-facing tail-switch for activation and mode selection. Hikers and adventurers love this set-up because they can easily access all of the lights features with one hand, while the other is carrying firewood, a walking stick, or another tool. The only difference between this light and many tactical lights on the market is that this device only measures 3.6 inches in length.
The E12 has three separate output modes. When you’re scanning the forest for firewood, you can switch on the 130 lumen high mode and see every last log and twig. When you’re looking for the spatula next to the fire pit, you can use the 50 lumen medium mode and avoid the blinding glare off the rocks. And when you’re reading the map while your tent-mates catch some shut-eye, you can use the convenient 8 lumen low mode.
Water Proof and Impact Resistant
Precision craftsmanship and rubber O-ring seals help keep this flashlight water proof to IPX-8 standards. That means it can be fully submerged in up to 2 meters of water for up to 30 minutes. The aircraft-grade aluminum body is finished with a premium type III anodizing. Together, these materials protect against impacts, abrasions, and corrosion.
- Uses Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Broad beam lens. Provides soft, even beam for close-up illumination
- Output Modes:
- High - 130 Lumens (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Mid - 50 Lumens (6 hours 30 minutes)
- Low - 8 Lumens (40 hours)
- Uses one AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- Max Throw: 289 ft (88 meters)
- Digitally-regulated output--maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Slightly recessed switch to prevent accidental activation
- Able to tail stand
- Tail tap switch for on/off and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High-efficiency total reflection lens
- Waterproof to IPX-8 waterproof rating (underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- CLICK HERE for User Manual
- Length: 3.6in/90mm
- Diameter: .75in/19mm
- Weight (excluding the battery): 1oz/28.5 grams
Batteries Used (Alkaline Included)