The new Fenix E20 2015 Edt. is a convenient and practical flashlight. It features a user-friendly interface with two easy-to-get AA batteries. This has a phenomenal maximum output of 265 lumens with a maximum beam distance of 689 feet (210 meters). There is a reserve tail switch for one-hand operation. Lots of similarities. The E20 - 2015 Edition is an excellent choice for outdoor activities as well as a spare light around the house.
Fenix has taken the E25 and the "shake" E20 and upgraded and merged them into a new flashlight--FENIX E20-2015 EDT. NO SHAKE THIS TIME!
- Uses a Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four output modes:
- Turbo: Ni-MH Battery - 265 Lumens (1 hr. 20 min.); Alkaline Battery - 265 Lumens (30 min.)
- High: Ni-MH Battery - 95 Lumens (6 hrs. 45 min.); Alkaline Battery - (4 hr. 45 min.)
- Mid: Ni-MH Battery - 35 Lumens (22 hrs. 35 min.); Alkaline Battery - (20 hr. 5 min.)
- Low: Ni-MH Battery - 8 Lumens (75 hrs.); Alkaline Battery - 8 Lumens (75 hrs.)
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Innovative heat dissipation rings
- Slightly recessed switch to allow for tail standing
- Intelligent memory circuit: automatically enters the previously used output level when turned on
- Reverse tail switch for one-hand operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard, under water 2 meters for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Your Light
- Length: 6.1 in. (154mm)
- Diameter: 0.8 in. (21mm)
- Head: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Weight excluding batteries: 3.2 oz. (90 grams)
Batteries Used (Alkaline Included)
Customers Also Viewed
The LD41’s 2015 upgrade takes the same durable and high-tech platform and upgrades it with even more power. Now capable of producing 960 lumens in its highest mode, this AA-powered flashlight...
We guarantee that this will be one of your favorite everyday carry light! The Fenix PD25 is perfect in size measuring only 3.7 inches in length, crafted of of durable material with a maximum output...
The Fenix PD35TAC (Tactical Edition) remains a pocket-size tactical flashlight but has a higher performance and focuses on tactical employment, compared to its predecessor the Fenix PD35. Fenix has...
You may be interested in the Fenix Charger for this battery. Four Tenergy 2600 mAh high-capacity 1.2V NiMH Rechargeable Batteries. Neatly packaged in a storage case. Ready for all your...
Tenergy High performance AA Battery - 4 Pack Great for smaller flashlights 1.5V AA Battery 4 batteries included Ultimate performance for your digital...