The Fenix FD20 is a compact EDC focusing flashlight which uses two AA batteries. It is fitted with a dual reflector optical system. Rotating the focusing ring 360º moves the head and the reflector forward and backward from the LED regulates the focus between spot- and floodlight. The reverse-clicky tail switch controls the four output modes in the Fenix FD20. The maximum output of the Fenix FD20 is 350 lumens and has a maximum beam distance of 377 feet. The digitally regulated feature plus an IP68-rated protection makes the Fenix FD20 one of the best EDC flashlights.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by Two AA batteries
- 4 output modes
- Turbo - 350 lumens (Spotlight: 377.3 ft./115 meters - Floodlight: 157.5 ft./48 meters)
- Alkaline: 36 min.
- Ni-MH: 2 hr.
- High - 100 lumens
- Alkaline: 4 hr.
- Ni-MH: 7-hr. 30-min.
- Med - 50 lumens
- Alkaline: 12 hr.
- Ni-MH 16-hr. and 40-min.
- Low - 8 lumens
- Alkaline: 55 hr.
- Ni-MH: 80 hr.
- Dual reflector optical system
- 78º floodlight
- 360º rotary focusing technology
- Intelligent memory circuit
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Reverse-clicky tail switch for one-hand operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IP68-rated protection and submersible up to 6.56 feet/2 meters
- Included: Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- Compatible Batteries: Fenix ARB-L14-1600U micro USB rechargeable 14500 batteries or two alkaline AA batteries
- *THE FD20 WILL NOT ACCEPT THE ARB-L18-800mAh 14500 BATTERY*
- Length: 6.0 in./153.2mm
- Body diameter: 0.79 in./20mm
- Head diameter: 1.0 in./25.4mm
- FD20 Flashlight
- Two AA Batteries
- Spare O-ring
- Spare rubber switch boot
- FD20 User Manual
- Warranty Card