Think Big, Carry Small. Introducing the 2016 HL10 headlamp--2016/2017 ISPO Award winner. The Fenix HL10 headlamp is definitely a multi-purpose headlamp that pumps out both reliability and functionality. What is remarkable is the fact you are delivered 70 Lumens from a single AAA battery. In the case of a headlamp, "lightweight" is a complimentary term. The Fenix HL10 2016 has a dual purpose of a headlamp or handle-carry light. Just detach the light from the strap mount and you have a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows the light to adjust from a spotlight to a floodlight. With this feature, you can customize the beam to your needs...from running to night ready to whatever you can think of.
- Utilizes Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three Modes of Operation:
- High - Distance 98 feet (30 meters)
- Alkaline: 70 Lumens - 40 min.
- Ni-MH: 70 Lumens - 1 hr.
- Mid - Distance 62 feet (19 meters)
- Alkaline: 30 Lumens - 2 hr. 20 min.
- Ni-MH: 30 Lumens - 3 hr. 10 min.
- Low - Distance 20 feet (1 meter)
- Alkaline: 4 Lumens - 24 hrs.
- Ni-MH: 4 Lumens - 26 hrs.
- Uses a rotating optical lens for flexible adjustment of spotlight and floodlight
- One-switch operation
- As a headlamp, 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- As a flashlight, supports tail standing and works as a candle
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Tricolor options
- IPX-8 Waterproof Rating - 30 minutes to 6.56 feet
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Light
- Length: 2.76 inches (70mm)
- Width: 0.91 inches (23mm)
- Weight (excluding battery): 1.2 oz. (33g)
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Recommended: One AAA Ni-MH Battery. You may be interested in this AAA Ni-MH Bundle.
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - HL10 2016 Headlamp
- 1 - AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 - Key Ring
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card