The Fenix HL18R is one of the most versatile running headlamps available. This attractive running headlamp has two power source options. You can use the included ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack as your first option. The secondary power options are 3 AAA Batteries. Offering two power source options provides peace of mind during the long runs on the dark trails. For added security, the headband of the Fenix HL18R is reflective and sweat-channeling. Did we mention that the HL18R is rechargeable? You can easily plug in the headlamp to a USB wall adapter (iPhone/Android) to charge it with the included Micro USB cord. The max output of the Fenix HL18R is 400 lumens with an accumulated runtime of 8.5 hours. The lightweight HL18R headlamp is available in two colors; Black and Blue. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G3 Warm White & Everlight 2835 White Light
- HL18R Spotlight Outputs (Li-Polymer battery)
- Turbo: 400 lumens/8.5 Hours/76 Meters/249 ft.
- High: 130 Lumens/12.5 hours/40 meters/131 ft.
- Med: 70 Lumens/17.5 Hours/30 meters/98 ft.
- Low: 30 Lumens/48 Hours/20 meters/65 ft.
- HL18R Floodlight Outputs (Li-Polymer battery)
- High: 30 Lumens/54 Hours/10 Meters/32 ft.
- Low: 4 Lumens/145 Hours/5 Meters/16 ft.
- Sos: 30 Lumens/72 Hours/6 Meters/19 ft.
- Dual mode design
- Large Copper plate for faster heat dissipation
- Only Weighs 80 grams with battery and headband included
- Reflective Headband Material - Visibility at 50 meters
- Digitally Regulated Output Maintains Constant Brightness
- 60-Degree Tilt Mechanism
- Reverse Polarity Protection to Keep From Improper Battery Insertion
- IP66 Standard: Completely Dust-proof and Highly Water Resistant
- Included: One ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack
- Compatible: Three AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Length: 2.27"
- Width: 1.67"
- Depth: 1.46"
- Weight: 2.82 oz/80 grams (including battery & headlamp)
What Comes With Your Headlamp
- HL18R Headlamp
- ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer Battery Pack
- USB Charging Cable
- HL18R User Manual
- Warranty Card