Ultra-lightweight and compact are just some of the excellent characteristics of the all-new Fenix HM23 running and hiking headlamp. The HM23 weighs just 1.52 ounces while still maintaining its high-strength body. What makes the HM23 even better is the fact that a single AA Battery can power it. Activating the HM23 is a breeze with the innovative all-in-one single switch operation. Included with your purchase of the HM23 is the lightweight headband with reflective strips that can be seen from 164 feet away. You can also easily adjust the beam angle of the HM23 up to 180˚; this is especially helpful during caving or hiking expeditions. It features an IP68 waterproof protection rating allowing it to stand up the elements effortlessly. The Fenix HM23 is the perfect companion to any trail or hike.
- Utilizes Cree neutral white LED
- Compact and Lightweight
- 180˚ Adjustable light beam
- Powered by a single AA Alkaline Battery
- HM23 Light Outputs
- High 240 Lumens/8 Hours/173 Ft.
- Med 70 Lumens/16 Hours/98 Ft.
- Low 4 Lumens/100 Hours/31 Ft.
- Headband with reflective strips (164 Ft. visibility)
- Oxidation Resistant Aluminum
- All Metal Housing
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Single Switch Operation
- Waterproof to IP68 standards (under water 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length 2.74 inches
- Diameter 1.26 inches
- Weight 1.52 ounces (Excluding Battery)
- Included/Compatible Batteries - One AA Alkaline battery
- HM23 LED Headlamp
- Headband with reflective strips
- Silicone Holder
- HM23 User Manual
- Spare O-Ring
- Warranty Card