Upgraded and improved, the Fenix HM50R V2.0 has arrived at Fenix Store! This ultra-lightweight headlamp is perfect for hiking, running, or biking. With a Cree XP-G3 S4 LED, the HM50R V2.0 can produce a max output of 700 lumens with a visibility of 377 feet. Not only does the HM50R V2.0 have an impressive amount of lumens, but it is also very durable; it can withstand drops of 6.5 ft on all six sides, and it is IP68 waterproof rated. What more can you ask for in a headlamp? How about a 1.5 hr charging time through the USB Type-C Charging port or a reflective headband that can easily be seen at night. All these great features make the HM50R V2.0 the ultimate EDC headlamp.
- 700 Max Lumens
- Cree XP-G3 S4 White light LED
- 16340 Rechargeable battery included
- Detachable from headband - Can be used as a flashlight
- Turbo - 700 Lumens/1 hour/377 feet
- High - 400 Lumens/3 hours/282 feet
- Med - 120 Lumens/8 hours/160 feet
- Low - 30 Lumens/42 hours/75 feet
- Red - 5 Lumens/60 hours/19 feet
- Red Flash - 5 Lumens/120 hours/19 feet
- All metal body (A6061-T6 high-quality aluminum alloy)
- IP68 Waterproof Rated Protection
- USB Type-C Fast charging
- 180° lighting angle
- Multi-purpose use
- Included: Rechargeable ARB-L16-700P Li-ion Battery
- Compatible: Fenix 16340 Rechargeable battery
- Body Length: 2.52"
- Body Width: 1.42"
- Body Height: 1.26"
- Weight: 2.75 Ounces (Including battery and headband)
- Fenix HM50R V2.0
- Rechargeable ARB-L16-700P
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card