The Fenix HP16R is a rechargeable, high-performance outdoor headlamp that produces over 1700 Lumens. It can be powered by a single Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack or four AA batteries. What makes the HP16R unique is the separate battery case located on the headlamp's rear; this unique battery case includes a USB Type-C charging port. Other features include a maximum runtime of 300 on the lowest setting and beam visibility of 853 feet. The Fenix HP16R is the perfect headlamp for mountaineering, searching, or hiking!
- 1700 Lumen maximum output
- Luminus SST40 White LED
- Integrated die-casting body
- Dual Switch Control
- USB Type-C 2A Fast Charging
- Outputs (3000mAh Li-polymeyer battery)
- Turbo - 1300 Lumens/4 hrs./853 ft.
- High - 400 Lumens/8 hrs./488 ft.
- Med - 150 Lumens/12 hrs./288 ft.
- Low - 50 Lumens/36 hrs./170 ft.
- High - 400 Lumens/8 hrs./157 ft.
- Med - 150 Lumen/12 hrs./98 ft.
- Low - 5 Lumens/300 hrs./19 ft.
- Red Light - 5 Lumens/300 hrs./19 ft.
- Red Flash - 5 Lumens/600 hrs./19 ft.
- Overheat Protection
- IP66 Water Resistance
- Physical and Electronic Lockout
- 6.5 ft. Impact resistance
- Compatible: Included 3000mAh Li-polymer battery
- Compatible: 4 AA batteries (Ni-MH / Alkaline)
- When using AA batteries, the maximum brightness of spotlight mode is 800 lumens; and the brightness levels on spotlight mode and floodlight mode cannot be simultaneously selected.
- Headlamp: 2.44'' x 1.85'' x 1.26''
- Battery case: 2.87'' x 2.72'' x 0.98''
- Weight: 7.62 oz (including battery and headband)
- Fenix HP16R headlamp
- ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery
- USB Type-C charging cable
- 4 x Helmet attachment hooks
- 3 x Cable clips
- Storage bag
- Spare O-ring
- User manual
- Warranty card