The LD12 is built to be a versatile every day carry option for all kinds of users. From hikers traversing dangerous terrain to urban explorers in the concrete jungle, this light will impress wherever you have it, whenever you need it. Built from rugged materials and constructed with precise attention to detail, this device can withstand serious abuse and still outperform the competition. Its compact size allows it to be carried comfortably in your pocket, purse, glove compartment, or backpack.
Single AA Configuration and Intuitive Interface
The LD12's single AA power source means the package measures only 4.1 inches in length. While many flashlights need to sacrifice power when using AA cells, this light is able to generate an impressive 125 lumens in its highest mode - several times more powerful than flashlights twice its size. A tail-switch provides one-handed activation and de-activation, while a side-switch cycles through turbo, high, medium, and low modes, with the lowest output able to run continuously for up to 100 hours.
This light meets IPX-8 water proofing standards and is constructed from hard anodized aluminum, meaning it's an ideal EDC flashlight for hikers and campers as well as anyone who wants to remain prepared for the unexpected.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Rapid Strobe and Hidden SOS
- Turbo - 125 Lumens - 2 hr. 20 min.
- High - 65 Lumens - 4 hr. 45 min.
- Mid - 30 Lumens - 10 hr. 15 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens - 100 hr.
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Pocket clip made from durable steel with TI exterior coating
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Fenix LD12 User Manual
Size of Your Light
- 105mm/4.1in (Length) x 21.5mm/.9inches (Diameter)
- 54-gram (excluding batteries and accessories)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Uses one 1.5V AA battery (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable) batteries
- A pack of 4 AA 1.5V Batteries are available in a Charger Bundle
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Body Clip
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card