The Fenix LD22 V2.0 is the perfect lightweight and compact EDC Flashlight. The excellent flashlight features and options include an 800-lumen output and a dual switch. In addition, it has a similar compact pen body style to the previous LD22 models with an upgraded A606-T6 aluminum body and HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. The main body of the LD22 V2.0 has two pocket clip slots allowing you to position it for preferred use. The included ARB-L14-1100U battery powers the 800-lumen output. As an alternative option, you can also use two AA batteries to reach a maximum output of 350-lumens. The Fenix LD22 V2.0 is also IP68 waterproof rated. The compact size of this flashlight allows you to carry it in your pocket, toolbox, glove box, or go-bag easily, and thanks to the versatile power options, you will never be without light again.
- Luminus LED
- Battery Included
- Dual Switch Control
- Outputs (ARB-L14-1100U Battery)
- Turbo: 800 Lumens, 54 minutes, 702 feet
- High: 350 Lumens, 1.66 hours, 465 feet
- Med: 100 Lumens, 7 hours, 249 feet
- Low: 30 Lumens, 22.33 hours, 141 feet
- Eco: 2 Lumens, 220 hours, 36 feet
- Reverse polarity protection
- Detachable 2-way pocket clip
- Digitally regulated circuit
- HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Included: Fenix ARB-L14-1100U USB Type-C rechargeable battery and 2 Alkaline AA batteries (for backup use). Always use ARB-L14-1100U whenever possible.
- Compatible: Two AA Batteries. We recommend rechargeable Tenergy or Energizer brand AA batteries. Note that the LD22 V2 will only reach High output with AA batteries.
- Length: 5.8"
- Head Diameter: 0.85"
- Body Diameter: 0.71"
- Weight: 3.3oz (Including Battery)
- Fenix LD22 V2.0 Flashlight
- ARB-L14-1100U Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Alkaline AA Batteries
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card