Fenix LD41 LED Flashlight 2015 Edt.
Fenix LD41 LED Flashlight 2015 Edt.
$76.95 (You save $19.00)
The LD41’s 2015 upgrade takes the same durable and high-tech platform and upgrades it with even more power. Now capable of producing 960 lumens in its highest mode, this AA-powered flashlight competes with the highest level of LED devices. Search and rescue teams have come to appreciate the ability to use readily available AA’s without sacrificing output.
Dual Tail-Switch Interface
The LD41’s dual tail-switch interface is designed to be comfortably used with one hand, even when wearing bulky gloves. A half-press of the main switch engages a momentary on that will activate the most recent mode. The smaller mode witch cycles through the various output modes in order to achieve the ideal illumination for your situation.
IPX-8 Waterproof Standards
Fenix strives to make all of its lights as rugged as possible. That means using high-quality materials and precise techniques to ensure it will hold up against corrosion, impacts, heat, cold, and moisture. Rubber O-ring seals help this light to meet IPX-8 waterproofing standards, meaning it can be completely submerged in up to 2 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Cree XM-L2(U2) LED
- Max 960 Lumens; max 200 hours of runtime for long-time reading and camping
- Max 300 meter long throwing beam
- 4 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe and SOS
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 1 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 9 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 6 Lumens - 200 hr.
- Strobe - 960 Lumens
- SOS - 150Lumens
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters the previous brightness level when turned on again
- Flat body design makes a comfortable hold
- Patented technology for battery holder, made of PC quality material, wear resistant and shock resistant
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards, underwater at 2 meters
- Digitally regulated output to maintain a constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
**NOTICE: The LD41 will automatically enter into the High brightness level from the Turbo brightness level after a 30-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time
**The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested with 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
Size of Your Light
- 175.0mm Length x 40.0mm Diameter
- 198.0 grams weight (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Powered by four 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable) batteries
- A pack of 4 AA 1.5V Batteries are available in a Charger bundle
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - LD41 2015 Edt.
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Rubber Boot
- 1 - Spare O-rings
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card
Order here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-ld41-led-flashlight-2015-edt/ The LD41’s 2015 upgrade takes the same durable and high-tech platform and upgrades it with even more power. Now capable of producing 960 lumens in its highest mode, this AA-powered flashlight competes with the highest level of LED devices. Search and rescue teams have come to appreciate the ability to use readily available AA’s without sacrificing output.
Fenix LD41 Fla...Order here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-ld41-led-flashlig...