Out of stock until approximately 4/7!
The LD41’s 2015 upgrade takes the same durable and high-tech platform and upgrades it with even more power. Now capable of producing 960 lumens in its highest mode, this AA-powered flashlight competes with the highest level of LED devices. Search and rescue teams have come to appreciate the ability to use readily available AA’s without sacrificing output.
Dual Tail-Switch Interface
The LD41’s dual tail-switch interface is designed to be comfortably used with one hand, even when wearing bulky gloves. A half-press of the main switch engages a momentary on that will activate the most recent mode. The smaller mode witch cycles through the various output modes in order to achieve the ideal illumination for your situation.
IPX-8 Waterproof Standards
Fenix strives to make all of its lights as rugged as possible. That means using high-quality materials and precise techniques to ensure it will hold up against corrosion, impacts, heat, cold, and moisture. Rubber O-ring seals help this light to meet IPX-8 waterproofing standards, meaning it can be completely submerged in up to 2 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Cree XM-L2(U2) LED
- Max 960 Lumens; max 200 hours of runtime for long-time reading and camping
- Max 300 meter long throwing beam
- 4 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe and SOS
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 1 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 9 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 6 Lumens - 200 hr.
- Strobe - 960 Lumens
- SOS - 150Lumens
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters the previous brightness level when turned on again
- Flat body design makes a comfortable hold
- Patented technology for battery holder, made of PC quality material, wear resistant and shock resistant
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards, underwater at 2 meters
- Digitally regulated output to maintain a constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length - 6.8 Inches
- Diameter - 1.5 Inches
- Weight - 6.9 Ounces (excluding batteries)