We guarantee that this will be one of your favorite everyday carry lights! The Fenix PD25 is perfect in size, measuring only 3.7 inches in length, crafted of of durable material with a maximum output of 400 Lumens using a single CR123 battery or 550 Lumens using a single rechargeable 16340 battery. The PD25 has four different brightness modes plus a strobe option, making it perfect for any low-light area. The four brightness modes can all be accessed through the tactical tail-switch, making it easy to use for one-hand operation. You will want to use this light everywhere go. The Fenix PD25 Flashlight is simplicity at its finest grade.
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Power Source
The PD25 utilizes advanced Lithium-ion chemistry to attain a balance of power, reliability, and economy. The 16340 cell is essentially a rechargeable version of the popular CR123A battery. The 16340 battery can be recharged with any compatible lithium-ion charger, so you can get hundreds of uses out of the same battery.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours (provides up to 251% performance boost from the XP-G2 LED and is the first commercially available single-die LED to achieve breakthrough efficacy of up to 200 Lumens per watt at 350mA)
- Four Output Modes Plus Strobe
- Turbo: CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens - 1 hr. 10 min.; 16340 battery: 550 Lumens - 35 min.
- High: CR123A Battery: 150 Lumens -3 hr. 15 min.; 16340 battery: 150 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: CR123A Battery: 50 Lumens - 9 hr. 5 min.; 16340 battery: 50 Lumens - 7 hr. 10 min.
- Low: CR123A Battery: 5 Lumens - 100 hr.; 16340 battery: 5 Lumens - 53 hr.
- Strobe: CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens; 16340 battery: 550 Lumens
- Maximum beam distance: 427 feet/130 meters
- Intelligent memory circuit: Remembers the last mode used before being turned off
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output
- One 16340 rechargeable Li-ion (included) or one 3V CR123A Lithium battery
- Length: 3.7 inches (93mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inches (21.5mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (47 grams) Excluding the battery
- ARB-L16-700U USB rechargeable battery
- Body Clip and spare O-ring