The Fenix PD32 Flashlight 2016 Edition contains features that make it ideal for tactical users, outdoor situations, as well as indoor uses. Best of all it's priced at the sub $65.00 mark, making it the same price as many flashlights which don't even come close in terms of performance or build quality. Anodized aluminum construction and O-ring seals mean this light is tough and reliable. An IPX-8 waterproofing standard protects this light against water, while its durable materials protect against drops, impacts, scratches, and corrosion.
The blinding strobe and lightly crenelated bezel provide options for self defense, making the Fenix PD32 flashlight an excellent companion for walking home at night, or a solid choice for a back-up light for police or security personnel. The recessed tail switch can be operated with one hand, making this an ideal flashlight for everything from walking your dog, to performing a tactical sweep of a building. Multiple output modes give you the bright outputs needed for outdoor landscapes as well as lower settings that will save you from blinding yourself in closer quarters. Fenix PD32 rechargeable batteries are the best choice for powering this flashlight, options include two CR123a batteries or one 18650 battery. Below are some of the Fenix PD32 Specs and accessories.
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Simple operation - Side switch for selecting the 5 brightness levels
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe, SOS:
- Turbo - 900 lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
- High - 400 lumens - 4 hr.
- Mid - 150 lumens - 10 hr. 25 min.
- Low - 50 lumens - 37 hr.
- Eco - 5 lumens - 260 hr.
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 Feet (240 meters)
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory - automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Ti-coated body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater up to 6.5 feet/2 meters for up to 30 minutes)
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- Fenix PD35 battery compatibility: One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Fenix PD35 battery charger compatibility for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Size of Flashlight
- Length: 5.10 inches (129.5 mm)
- Diameter: 0.90 inches (22.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.72 ounces (77 g) (excluding batteries and battery holder)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Holster
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring and Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Instruction Manual
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Warranty Card