Fenix PD35 LED Flashlight - 960 Lumens
Fenix PD35 LED Flashlight - 960 Lumens
$69.95 (You save $20.00)
Fenix has released the upgraded version called the Fenix PD35 V2.0.
The Fenix PD35 Flashlight is fitted with an advanced CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that produces a brilliant and clean beam pattern. With a maximum output of 960 lumens, this LED flashlight is brighter than many search and rescue flashlights on the market while remaining a fraction of the size and the cost. Powering this incredible technology is either two lithium CR123 batteries, or a single, rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 cell. The Fenix PD35 throw distance does not fall short of impressive at 208 meters max.
Next week you’ve got a camping trip, last week there was a power outage, and just last night, you found yourself searching for Fido in the neighbor’s woods. Sometimes life demands a little extra light. That’s what the Fenix PD35 is for. This well-rounded and feature-rich device can handle any situation perfectly – from full-blown search and rescue, to searching for a water bottle in a crowded tent. It’s this versatility that has kept the Fenix PD35 LED Flashlight as a top-seller year-in and year-out.
Multiple Output Modes
The Fenix PD35 operation is extremely easy and simple. Five output modes allow you to tone down the brightness, giving you the ability to take your light from a brilliant outdoor spotlight to a close-range tool for indoor use. Switching modes is made easy through a prominent side switch located at the light’s bezel. The textured switch is easy to find and operate with one hand, even in bulky gloves. The ability to quickly cycle through modes gives you the power to decide exactly how much illumination is ideal for your situation.
Fenix builds all of its flashlights to be ready for real-world abuse. From drops and dings to heat, cold, moisture, and more, their gear holds up against the worst conditions and the toughest use. Military-grade hard-anodizing protects the machined aluminum body against scratches and corrosion, and O-ring seals offer an IPX-8 waterproof rating. The toughened ultra-clear glass lens is coated with an anti-reflective treatment, optimizing strength while providing the highest quality beam. View the Fenix PD35 Specs below.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L 2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Five Modes of Operation:
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 10 min.)
- High: 460 Lumens (3 hours 15 min.)
- Mid: 180 Lumens (10 hours)
- Low: 50 Lumens (38 hours)
- Economy: 14 Lumens (150 hours)
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 682 Feet (208 meters)
- Digitally regulated output; maintains constant brightness
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Dual spring design to produce better impact resistance--more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Low voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Intelligent memory circuit; remembers the last mode used before turning off
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard: Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- Fenix PD35 battery compatibility: One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Fenix PD35 battery charger compatibility for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Size of Flashlight
- 5.5 inches/139mm (Length) x 1 inch/25.4mm (Diameter)
- 3.1oz/87-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix PD35 (2014) LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Holster
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring and Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Instruction Manual
- 1 - Fenix PD35 Warranty Card
Customers Also Viewed