Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight - 1000 Lumens
Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight - 1000 Lumens
$69.95 (You save $19.00)
The upgrade is here! Welcome the Fenix PD35 V2.0 2018 edition now with 1000 lumens and a new look! The Fenix PD35 V2.0 is a handy and dependable flashlight. Fitted with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, it delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and a far-reaching distance of 820 feet/250 meters. This Fenix PD35 V2.0 is compact but tough that features five output levels plus instant strobe. Battery level indication is fitted as well with this upgraded PD35 V2.0. Although normally powered by one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, it is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The dual switch design, tactical tail switch and metal side switch, offers rapid and user-friendly operation. All these highlights make Fenix PD35 V2.0 very suitable for military use, policing, outdoor exploring, emergency lighting, EDC flashlight use, and even more.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- 5 modes plus Strobe
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens (2 hr. 50 min. - 820 feet/250 meters)
- High: 350 Lumens (5 hrs. 10 min.)
- Med: 150 Lumens (12 hr. 25 min.)
- Low: 50 Lumens (29 hr. 30 min.)
- Eco: 3 Lumens (430 hr.)
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- IP68 rated protection
- Fearless of harsh environment
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Submersible to 2 meters
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500 and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges (NOTE: THE FENIX PD35 V2.0 EDITION WILL NOT OPERATE WITH FLAT TOP 18650's)
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35TAC edition)
Size of Flashlight
- Length: 5.4 in./138mm
- Body diameter: 0.91 in./23mm
- Head diameter: 1 in./25.4mm
- Weight: 3.1 oz/89-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 - Fenix PD35 V2.0 Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 2 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 - Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
Fenix PD35 V2.0 User Manual
- The tail switch is the tactical switch, and the side switch is the functional switch
- Slightly tap the tactical switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light will go out
- Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press once again to turn off the light
- With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Eco > Low > Med > High > Turbo
- With the light switched on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe, click once again to return back to General Mode
Boot-up Battery Level Indication
Each time the light is turned on, the battery level indicator will automatically display the battery status for 3 seconds.
Green constant on = saturated
Green flashes = sufficient
Red constant = on poor
Red flashes = critical
Note: This only works on rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
When the voltage level drops below 3V, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the battery level indicator will display red and the flashlight blinks every three seconds to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will work until the battery runs out or the battery over-discharging protection activates.
Note: This only work on rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorized the last selected brightness level on General mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo mode. When the Fenix PD35 is overheated up to 65C or above, the flashlight will automatically step down for a few lumens to reduce the temperature: when the temperature is lower than 65C, the output will gradually return to Turbo output level.
Fenix PD35 Usage and Maintenance
• Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty
• Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery
• If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
• Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation
• Long term use can result in O ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare
• Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
o The battery needs replacing
o The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes
Here is the long-awaited upgrade to the best seller Fenix PD35! The Fenix PD35 V2.0 is out and has some new features that makes it stand out over its older brother! The V2.0 has 1000 lumens, a boot-up battery level indicator, almost 150 foot increase of throw distance, and a new metal side switch! Get yours here! https://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-pd35-v2-0-led-flashlight-1000-lumens/
Fenix PD35 V2....Here is the long-awaited upgrade to the best seller Fenix PD35...
Customers Also Viewed