FENIX STORE BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
A $1000 Internet Marketing Scholarship for Students
Fenix Store is an eCommerce business with a passion for starting and building web-based businesses. Fenix Store primarily markets high-end lighting products for law enforcement, military, outdoor enthusiasts, industrial personnel, and anyone who demands lighting products built to last. We began selling flashlights out of a room in our attic in 2011. Today Fenix Store is a USA distributor for Fenix Flashlights, selling both wholesale and retail.
We want to share our success by offering a scholarship to an undergraduate student majoring in any of the business-related degrees (Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, Finance, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing & Supply Chain, etc.).
The following people are eligible for the Fenix Store academic scholarship:
1. Students who have graduated from an American high school, home school, or GED, AND
2. Students currently enrolled in an accredited American college or university who have completed their sophomore year with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA.
Fenix Store wants to hear your answer to this question; “What do you think is the biggest challenge facing eCommerce businesses in today's commercial landscape? How will you address this challenge?” (This essay should be 1000 – 1200 words).
Among other things, evaluation will take into consideration the originality of the ideas, depth of coverage, and writing style.
(INCLUDE THE SUBJECT LINE “SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”)
1. Copy of high school diploma from an American high school or equivalent, such as home school or GED.
2. College/university transcript showing the completion of sophomore year with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA
3. Essay based on the “Essay Guidelines” above
December 1, 2017
The winner will be selected Jan. 15, after which the winner will be notified and will have two weeks to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
The award will be a one-time award of $1,000 award for a qualifying student. The award will be paid in January of the year following scholarship application year.
Inquiries must be sent to
(no phone calls accepted)
904 S. Main St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012