Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight
Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight
$79.95 (You save $34.05)
The new Fenix TK16 is sure to catch the eye of those looking for tactical gear, the avid hunters, and generally any flashlight enthusiast. The Fenix TK16 LED flashlight integrates functionality and performance, empowering it as a reliable and indispensable tool in emergency and tactical situations. This LED light is the first to feature Fenix's new Dual Tactical Switch for one-finger operation and instant access to strobe and momentary-on functions. The TK16 delivers four brightness modes, plus strobe, and can throw 1000 lumens of maximum output and far-reaching distance of up to 787 feet (240 meters). Key design elements include a strike face bezel, grip ring, body clip, and the reliable Dual Layer Body.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
- Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 feet (240 meters)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit. Automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on
- Low-voltage Warning Function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection
- Instant Strobe mode
- Reliable Dual-layer Body
- Dual Spring Design for better impact resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (Underwater 2 Meters for 30 Min.)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible charges for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK16 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Size of Flashlight
- Length: 5.5 inches (140mm)
- Diameter: 1 inches (25mm)
- Head: 1.3 inches (34mm)
- 4.3 oz/122-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
TK16 Available here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-tk16-led-flashlight/ In this video we give a thorough rundown of one of our best sellers and an all around excellent light. From tactical to your every day carry, this light will fill any role.
Fenix TK16 Fla...TK16 Available here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-tk16-led...