Are you looking for once of the best tactical flashlights available? Look no further! The Fenix TK16 Flashlight will fit the needs of every hunter and flashlight junkie! The TK16 has a dual tactical tail switch and instant strobe for easy one hand use for tactical situations. 1000 Lumens of high intensity white light will light up any situation with a far-reaching throw distance of 787 Ft. (240 meters). Defend yourself the easiest way possible with the integrated strike face bezel. The Fenix TK16 is a flashlight that will last a lifetime constructed with a dual-layer design. The package will include a grip ring and body clip.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 Modes of Operation
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
- Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 787 feet (240 meters)
- Intelligent Memory Circuit. Automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on
- Low-voltage Warning Function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on function
- Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection
- Instant Strobe mode
- Reliable Dual-layer Body
- Dual Spring Design for better impact resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Specialized Remote Pressure Switch Integration
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (Underwater 2 Meters for 30 Min.)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, or ARE-C2+
- You may be interested in this ARE-X11 charging kit
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK16.)
What Comes With Your Light
- Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- Spare O-Ring
- Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card