The Fenix TK20R V2.0 has an extremely bright output at 3000 lumens thanks to the Luminus SFT70 LED. This ultra-bright tactical flashlight has excellent features, including USB Type-C Charging, inner waterproofing, and dual rear switch operation. At the highest output, the TK20R V2.0 has a visibility range of 1558 ft. The eco mode on the TK20R will give you a runtime of 48 hours with the included 5000mAh 21700 battery. Additional features include an IP68 waterproof rating and impact resistance up to 4.9 ft. The TK20R can be used for many tasks, including patrolling, search & rescue, self-defense, and EDC use with various brightness levels. This version is an upgrade from the previously best selling TK20R that is commonly used by law enforcement and military personnel.
The Fenix TK20R is also compatible with many Fenix accessories, including the ALG-16 M-Lok rail mount, ALG-18 barrel mount, AOT-M Traffic wand, and the AOD-M Diffuser tip.
- LUMINUS SFT70 LED
- Battery and charging cable included
- USB Type-C charging port
- Turbo: 3000 Lumens, 2.8 hrs, 1558 ft.
- High: 1000 Lumens, 3.1 hrs, 869 ft.
- Med: 350 Lumens, 7 hrs, 492 ft.
- Low: 150 Lumens, 21.3 hrs, 328 ft.
- Eco: 30 Lumens, 48 hrs, 147 ft.
- Advanced APF System
- Instant Strobe
- Dual Switch Control
- A6061-T6 Aluminum body
- Premium HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IP68 waterproof and inner waterproof rating
- Hidden USB port
- Included: ARB-L21-5000 V2 5000mAh Rechargeable 21700 battery
- Recommended: ARB-L21-5000U and ARB-L21-4000P Battery only
- Length: 6.02"
- Head Diameter: 1.34"
- Body Diameter: 1.00"
- Weight: 7.2 ounces (Including battery)
- Fenix TK20R V2.0
- 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery V2.0
- USB Type-C Charging cable
- 2 x spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Warranty card