Year after year, Fenix has been the brand that law enforcement officers rely on when choosing a tactical flashlight. For this reason, Fenix has developed the TK26R Tactical flashlight. The design of the TK26R is based on the needs and wants of law enforcement personnel around the world. The bright light has a max output of 1500 lumens of white light, 200 Lumens of green light, and 150 lumens of red light. You can power the TK26R with one rechargeable 18650 battery or two CR123 batteries. The 18650 can now be charged inside the torch with the included USB Type-C charging cable. Additional features of the TK26R include the standard IP689 Rating, the ability to withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures, and a high strength A6061-T6 aluminum body.
- Luminus SST40 LED - White Light
- CREE XP-E2 - Red and Green Light
- 18650/CR123 Battery Compatibility
- USB Type-C Rechargeable
- LED Outputs
- Turbo - 1500 Lumens/1.2 Hours
- High - 350 Lumens/4.4 Hours
- Med - 150 Lumens/10.8 Hours
- Low - 10 Lumens/100 Hours
- Strobe - 1500 Lumens
- Red - 150 Lumens/4.2 Hours
- Green - 200 Lumens/5.1 Hours
- Battery Level Indicator
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters last-used output mode when turned on
- Variable Frequency Strobe
- A6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Law Enforcement/Tactical Flashlight
- Included: One Fenix 18650 high-capacity battery (3500mAh)
- Recommended Batteries: One Lithium-ion Rechargeable 18650 battery ARB-L18 Series or two CR123A Batteries (18650 batteries with directly installed USB ports are not recommended)
- Recommended Chargers: Fenix Battery Chargers
- Length: 5.91"
- Head Diameter: 1.57"
- Body Diameter: 1.00"
- Weight: 5.54oz (Excluding Battery)
- TK26R Flashlight
- 3500 mAh Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- USB Type-C Cable
- Spare O-ring
- Spare Rubber Boot
- User Manual
- Warranty Card