Fenix TK32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edt.
Fenix TK32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edt.
$94.95 (You save $35.00)
The TK32 is a brilliant addition to Fenix’s legendary TK series of flashlights. The light is similar to the TK22’s single 18650 platform, only fitted with a slightly larger head to facilitate two extra LED’s that serve to provide Red and Green beams. The primary light source is the impressive CREE XP-L HI V3 white light LED. The addition of RGB colored beams makes this an appealing option to hunters and trackers.
Red, Green, and White LED’s
The primary LED produces a brilliant white beam with up to 1000 lumens of output from its turbo mode. Four more output modes can be accessed rapidly so you can light up your area perfectly depending on your situation. The red LED is ideal for lighting up your immediate surroundings without sacrificing night vision. Green LED’s serve a similar function and are often preferred for night-time map reading. All of these modes can be accessed through the dual tail-switch interface for easy one-handed operation.
Don’t let the TK32’s slick looks fool you. This light is as rugged as they come. The machined aluminum body features exquisite knurling for a solid grip and a hard-anodized finish to protect against scratches and corrosion. Stainless steel components keep everything in place including rock-solid circuitry that is rated to withstand knocks and impacts. Finally, rubber O-ring seals and precision-craftsmanship allow this light to meet IPX-8 water resistance standards.
- Utilizes Cree XP-L HI V3 white light LED and XQ-E colored light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Integrated red and green LEDs
- Instant access to red light
- Four modes of operation:
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 hour 30 min. (Distance 1385 feet/422 meters)
- High: 350 Lumens - 3 hours 45 min. (Distance 803 feet/245 meters)
- Mid: 100 Lumens - 15 hours 25 min. (Distance 452 feet/138 meters)
- Low: 8 Lumens - 170 hours (Distance 131 feet/40 meters)
- Red High: 105 Lumens - 4 hr. 15 min. (213 feet/65 meters)
- Red Low: 15 Lumens - 65 hr. (75 feet/23 meters)
- Green High: 165 Lumens - 5 hr. 30 min. (344 feet/105 meters)
- Green Low: 30 Lumens - 40 hrs. (147 feet/45 meters)
- Impressive 1382 feet/422-meter maximum throw
- Digitally-regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory. Remembers the last white LED mode used prior to powering down. (Doesn't remember red or green setting)
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual tail switch controls the tactical activation and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High-quality holster, length-adjustable holster which holds one TK32 and one spare 18650 battery
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard. Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK32 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
- Length: 6.3 inches (159mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.0 inch (25.4mm)
- Flashlight Head: 2.0 inches (52mm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175 grams)
What's Included With Your Light:
- 1 - TK32 Flashlight
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
Optional: TK32 Hunter's Bundle