This model has been discontinued by Fenix. HERE is the upgraded TK35.
Fenix TK35 is a convenient extremely high intensity multifunctional flashlight. Using the Cree XM-L(U2) LED, it has an output of 960 Lumens and a 1,165 feet (355 meter) long-throwing beam. It can deliver a significantly high output. Offering 5 brightness levels, strobe, and hidden functions, it can be powered by the frost-resistant CR123A lithium batteries or large-capacity 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. With the unique batteries holder and the dual switch in the tail cap, the TK35 shows great power in various outdoor activities, such as exploring, camping, searching, caving, etc.
- Uses XM-L2(U2) LED, max 960-lumen output
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 2 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 6 hr. 45 min.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 21 hr.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 60 hr.
- Eco - 8 Lumens - 240 hr.
- Dual switch in the tail cap
- Low-voltage warning function
- Digitally-regulated output (maintains constant brightness)
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective finish
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the brightness level when turned off
- Over discharge protection circuit protects the batteries effectively
- Patented battery holder made of PC quality material - wear resistant and shock resistant
- Max 1,165 feet (355 meter) long-throwing beam
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-9 standard
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Your Light
- 6.26 in. x 1.69 in. x 1.89 in.
- 159mm x 43mm x 48mm
- 7.65 oz. (217.0 gram) weight (excluding batteries)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Two rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 edition)
- Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - TK35XML
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card