Fenix TK35 LED Flashlight
Fenix TK35 LED Flashlight
$109.95 (You save $29.00)
The Fenix TK35 2018 Edition is here! This updated Fenix TK35 is fitted with CREE XHP35 HI neutral white LED, that can power its max output of 1300 lumens with a far beam distance of 1,574 feet/480 meters. The Fenix TK35 will run off of two 18650 batteries with a micro USB rechargeable battery carrier, just like the Fenix TK35UE 2018 Edition. This 2018 TK35 has five output levels, plus momentary on strobe and SOS modes, and battery level indication is fitted as well. With its parallel battery compartment design, flat body and unique dual tail switches, making this Fenix TK35 2018 very suitable for outdoor exploring, camping, searching and caving.
- Utilizes with CREE XHP35 HI neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- 5 output modes plus Strobe and SOS
- Outdoor mode
- 1300 lumens (3 hour 10 minutes - 1,574 feet/480 meters)
- 500 lumens (5 hours 45 minutes)
- 150 lumens (21 hours 30 minutes)
- 50 lumens (68 hours 15 minutes)
- 10 lumens (235 hours)
- 1300 lumens
- 50 lumens
- Micro USB rechargeable battery carrier
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Dual tail switches and instant strobe
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- IP68 rated protection
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Submersible to 2 meters
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
- Two rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. (NOTE: THE TK35UE 2018 EDITION WILL NOT OPERATE WITH FLAT TOP 18650's)
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries - For emergency situations only (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK35 edition)
Size of Your Light
- Length: 6.3 in./159.5mm
- Head diameter: 1.9 in./48mm
- Body diameter: 1.7 in./43mm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./271 grams (excluding batteries)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix TK35 2018 Edition (1300 lumens)
- 1 - Fenix TK35 2018 Holster
- 1 - USB charging cable
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare o-ring
- 1 - User manual
- 1 - Warranty card
Fenix TK35 2018 User Manual
The big one is the tactical switch.
The small one is the functional switch.
Tap the Tactical switch to turn on the light, release it the light will go out.
Fully press the Tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press once again the light will go out.
In General mode, press and hold the Functional switch for 1 second to enter Flash mode.
In Flash mode, press and hold the Functional switch for 1 second to the last used output in General mode
In General mode, single click the Functional switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
In Flash mode, single click the Functional switch to cycle through Strobe→SOS.
With the light switched off, press the Functional switch to enter instant Strobe, release it the light will return to off status. With the light switched on instant Strobe, then simultaneously press the Tactical switch to constantly lock on Strobe.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected brightness level on General mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled. Strobe is factory defaulted each time the light is turned on Flash mode.
Boot-up Battery Level Indication
Each time the light is turned on, the battery level indicator will automatically display the battery status for 3 seconds.
Green constant on: saturated
Green flashes: sufficient
Red constant on: poor
Red flashes: critical
Note: This only works on rechargeable LI-ion 18650 battery.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo mode. When the light is overheated up to 65 ℃ or above, the flashlight will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature; when the temperature is lower than 65 ℃, the output will gradually return to Turbo output level.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level with the light switched on, low voltage warning will be activated automatically, then the battery level indicator on the Functional switch will flash red to remind battery replacement or charging. The flashlight is programmed to step down automatically to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off until the battery level runs out or once the battery over-discharging protection activates.
Note: This only works on 18650 Li-ion battery.
The battery holder features charging function with a standard Micro USB port.
1. Take the battery holder out of the light, plug the USB port of the charging cable into any USB power supply. and plug the Micro USB side of the charging cable into the charging port of the battery holder.
2. The charging indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to solid green when fully charged.
Note: Avoid conductive object like coins, screws and keys when takes the battery holder out of the light, to protect from circuit damage caused by electrode short circuit.
Unscrew the head to take out the battery holder, and then insert the batteries in accordance with the polarity marks. After loading the batteries into the holder, insert the holder with its convex top towards the light tail. Screw the head back on.
Usage and Maintenance
◎ Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
◎ Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery.
◎ If the flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the flashlight could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
◎ Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
◎ Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the flashlight's performance as dirty contacts may cause the flashlight to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The batteries need replacing.
Solution: Replace batteries (Ensure batteries are inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
C: The battery protection board is in a protective state and unable to free from it.
Solution: Take out the battery holder and replace it, or replace the batteries.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
1 x Spare O-ring, 1 x Lanyard , 1 x Holster, 1 x USB charging cable
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes
Here is your first look at the upcoming Fenix TK35 2018 Edition! With this upgrade, you now have 1300 lumens, a micro USB rechargeable battery carrier, and a battery status indicator! Be sure to keep your eyes open for when this beast gets officially released! For all your Fenix needs/desires, head over to: https://www.fenix-store.com/
Fenix TK35 Rev...Here is your first look at the upcoming Fenix TK35 2018 Editio...
Customers Also Viewed