This item is sold as is in Open Box condition. It has been tested and carries the full Fenix 5-year warranty but may have minor cosmetic damage.
Double duty intense light: Spot and Flood at your Control
The new Fenix TK51 flashlight employs dual LEDs to increase total output with 16 wide-ranging lighting options. Spot and flood beams include 1800 lumen max output and 1,394 foot/425 meter carry distance. For that control, one button instant turbo and strobe activate even when the TK51 is turned off.
- Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output with low-voltage indicator
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Three-button interface for fast and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Individually controlled spot & flood
- 16 flood and spot combinations
- Three-button interface for last and convenient operation
- Instant turbo to allow immediate output even when the light is off
- Instant strobe to access immediate access to the strobe even when the light is off
- SPOT LIGHT: 900-Lumen max output with 1,394 foot/425-meter throw for long-rang lighting
- FLOOD LIGHT: 900-Lumen max output for close-range coverage
- IPX-8 Standard. Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- Single Light Specs:
- Turbo - 900 Lumens - 3 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 9 hr.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 27 hr.
- Low - 10 Lumens - 429 hr.
- Two Lights Specs:
- Turbo - 1800 Lumens - 1 hr. 45 min.
- High - 800 Lumens - 4 hr. 30 min.
- Mid - 300 Lumens - 13 hrs. 30 min.
- Low - 20 Lumens - 210 hrs.
- Strobe - 1800 Lumens
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Your Light
- 1-pound/430-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- 7.4in/188mm Length x 2in/48mm Diameter
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Three rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-3400, orARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2
- Six non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK51.)
- Prolong use of operating the light with one or two 18650 batteries will shorten the life span of the rechargeable battery.
- When powered by CR123A batteries, the runtime of each brightness level will be shortened