Fenix UC01 Rechargeable Keychain Light
Fenix UC01 Rechargeable Keychain Light
$11.95 (You save $4.00)
Tired of using your phone flashlight, which you have no control over? Tired of keychain flashlights with low lumen output? Tired of replacing batteries? Then the new Fenix UC01 is just what you need. Clip the UC01 on your clothing, gear, or anywhere you need ready access. Fenix UC01 is a mini rechargeable light with Micro USB port. It employs high-performance LED, which delivers max 45 lumens and longest duration to 50 hours at Low output. The simple three output levels are all controlled by the one stainless steel switch. With the addition of IPX-6 waterproof ability, UC01 is completely competent for daily use, outdoor hiking. And your travel plan will be better maintained because of the battery level indicator.
Colors Available: Matte Blue or Bright Purple
This does not include the USB cable. CLICK HERE to order one for $7.00
- Utilizes NICHIA high-performance LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes of operations:
- High: 45 Lumens (1 hr. 20 min.) - Beam distance 7 meters
- Mid: 20 Lumens (3 hours) - Beam distance 5 meters
- Low: 1 Lumen (50 hours) - Beam distance 1.5 meters
- Built-in Li-polymer battery
- 2 hours to be fully charged
- Micro USB direct charging - USB CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED. CLICK HERE to order one for $7.00
- Spill beam angle of 102 degrees
- Micro-USB charging, built-in protection circuits against over charging and over discharging
- Stainless steel side switch for easy and convenient brightness
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Battery level indicator
- Light body made of environmental PC materials
- Key chain made of zinc alloy with a white nickel-plated surface
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard: Against heavy rain or splashing (as long as the USB cap is in place)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Battery Used (Included)
- Built-in Li-Polymer Battery
Size of Light
- Length: 2.4 inches (62mm)
- Width: 0.9 inches (22.5mm)
- Height: 0.4 inches (10mm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz. (13 grams)
What Comes With Your Light
- UC01 Rechargeable Mini Light (with built-in battery)
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- USB CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED. CLICK HERE to order one for $7.00
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the light.
With the light on, single-click the switch to cycle through Low→Mid→High.
Battery Level Indicator
With the light off, single-click the switch the indicator light will be on for three minutes.
Green light: sufficient power level
Red light: poor power level
Red light flashes: critical power level (less than 20%)
First plug the USB AM port of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the Micro USB port of the charging cable to the light. The indicator light will display red, indicating the charging process has begun. The indicator light turns green when charging is completely done. The normal charging time is about 2 hours.
1. Charging with the light on is not recommended, doing so may cause extended charging time or less fully charged battery. If emergency lighting is needed, the light is only available at Mid output level when it is charging.
2. Please recharge a stored UC01 every two months to maintain optimum performance of the battery and maximize charging levels.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed part can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Please mind the accidental activation during storage or transportation because of the electronic switch on the light surface.
- When the light flickers, shines intermittently or even fails to illuminate, please check the power level and charge the light in time.
Order here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-uc01-rechargeable-keychain-light/ We just got these in and are SUPER IMPRESSED. A whopping 45 Lumens, available in Matte Blue or Lilac, and Micro USB charging. All for only $11.95!! You will wonder how you did without it.
Fenix UC01 SampleOrder here: http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-uc01-rechargeable...