Fenix UC35 V2.0 LED Rechargeable Flashlight - 1000 Lumens
Fenix UC35 V2.0 LED Rechargeable Flashlight - 1000 Lumens
$89.95 (You save $30.05)
|Expected shipping date is 30th May 2018|
Shipping to you around May 30th!!
The Fenix UC35 V2.0 is a tactical, pocket-sized, compact tactical flashlight featuring micro USB recharging, with exquisite appearance, far-reaching beam and one-handed operation. It is fitted with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED that delivers an output of up to 1000 lumens and a max distance of 872.7 feet/266 meters. One tactical tail switch and one functional side switch control five output levels and strobe mode. Boot-up battery level indication ensures users are well-prepared. The included Fenix 3500mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, plus compatibility with cold-resistant CR123A batteries, thoughtfully caters for the demands of various application scenarios. The Fenix UC35 V2.0 is a perfect tactical flashlight for military, policing, outdoor lighting and emergency standby.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5V/2A micro USB rechargeable (rechargeable 18650 battery only)
- Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- 5 modes plus Strobe
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens (2 hr. 15 min. - 872.7 feet/266 meters)
- High: 350 Lumens (4 hrs. 10 min.)
- Med: 150 Lumens (10 hr. 40 min.)
- Low: 50 Lumens (28 hr. 10 min.)
- Moonlight: 1 Lumens (800 hr.)
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning (works for 18650 Li-ion battery only)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Functional metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- IP68 rated protection
- Fearless of harsh environment
- Totally protected against dust and foreign objects
- Submersible to 2 meters
Batteries Used (INCLUDED)
- INCLUDED is one Fenix ARB-L18-3500 18650 rechargeable battery
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges (NOTE: THE FENIX PD35 V2.0 EDITION WILL NOT OPERATE WITH FLAT TOP 18650's)
- 18650 charger Recommendations: AREC1+, AREC2+, AREX1, AREX1+, AREX2
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
Size of Your Flashlight
- Length: 5.5 in./140mm
- Body diameter: 0.93 in./23.5mm
- Head diameter: 1 in./25.4mm
- Weight: 3.13 oz/89-gram weight (excluding the battery)
What Comes With Your Fenix UC35 V2.0
- 1 - Fenix UC35 V2.0 LED Rechargeable Flashlight
- 1 - Fenix ARB-L18-3500mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 - Micro USB charging cable
- 1 - Fenix UC35 Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 2 - Spare O-Rings
- 1 - Spare Rubber Boot
- 1 - Instruction Sheet and Warranty Card
Fenix UC35 V2.0 User Manual
The tail switch is the tactical, and the side switch the functional switch.
Tap the tactical switch to momentarily turn on the light; release it and the light will go out.
Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light; press once again to turn off the light
With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Turbo→Moonlight →Eco→Low→Med→High.
With the light switched on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe, click once again to return to General mode.
Boot-up Battery Level Indication
Each time the light is turned on, the battery level indicator will automatically display the battery status for 3 seconds.
Green constant on: saturated
Green flashes: sufficient
Red constant on: poor
Red flashes: critical
Note: There is no indication when CR123A battery is used.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected brightness level on General mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when working at Turbo mode. When the light is overheated up to 60°C or above, the flashlight will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature; when the temperature is lower than 60°C the output will gradually return to Turbo output level.
When the voltage level drops below 3V, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Moonlight output is reached. When this happens in Moonlight mode, the battery level indicator will flash red to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will work until the battery runs out or the battery over-discharging protection activates.
Note: This only works with rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery.
- 1.Turn off the light. Plug the USB side of the charging cable into any USB power supply. Uncover the dust cover of the light, and plug the Micro USB side of the charging cable into the charging port of the light.
- 2.The battery level indicator displays red while charging and turns to solid green when charging is complete. The normal charging time of the included Fenix ARB-L18-3500 is about 3.5 hours.
3. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the dust cover to protect against dust and foreign objects.
4. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
5. Only Low output can be used while the light is being charged, but charging time will be prolonged
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
Included in the package
UC35 V2.0 flashlight, ARB-L18-3500 Li-ion battery, Micro USB charging cable, Body clip, Spare rubber switch boot, Lanyard, Holster, 2*Spare O-rings, User manual, Warranty card, Information leaflet
Here it is! The Fenix UC35 V2.0 has arrived! Now with 1000 lumens, battery status indicator, and a small frame makes this UC35 V2.0 the perfect EDC flashlight! Order yours here - https://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-uc35-v2-0-led-flashlight-1000-lumens/
FENIX UC35 V2....Here it is! The Fenix UC35 V2.0 has arrived! Now with 1000 lum...
Customers Also Viewed