The Fenix WF26R is always ready for you whenever you need it, thanks to its handy charging cradle! The cradle can be mounted on your workbench or even on the wall for quick and easy access. The cradle is powered by a removable magnetic charging cable, which means that you can just take the cord on the go, no need to unmount the cradle from the wall!
The WF26R's dual tail switches allow quick intuitive access to four brightness levels maxing out at 3000 lumens plus two flashing modes, stobe and SOS. The nearly 1500-foot throw is great for a wide variety of professional and personal needs and the 44-hour maximum runtime means you have to recharge less and the battery-level indicator allows you to know its time to recharge well before you're out of juice!
Made from aircraft grade aluminum and passes a 1.5 meter drop test and waterproof testing to IP68 standards (6 feet full submersion for a minimum of 30 minutes), the WF26R will keep up with your most demanding tasks.
- Luminus SST-70X-W LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Turbo: 3000 Lumens, 2.68 hours, 1476 ft (accumulated runtime)
- High: 1000 Lumens, 2.78 hours, 866 ft
- Med: 350 Lumens, 8.93 hours, 509 ft
- Eco: 30 Lumens, 44.13 hours, 154 ft
- Strobe: 3000 Lumens
- SOS: 100 Lumens
- Mountable charging cradle with removeable magnetic charging cable
- Battery level indicator
- Solid green light: 100-85%
- Flashing green light: 85-50%
- Solid red light: 50-25%
- Flashing red light: 25-1%
- Dual tail switches
- True instant strobe
- Included: ARB-L21-5000 V2 5000mAh rechargeable 21700 battery
- Compatible: One rechargeable 21700 battery.
- Length: 6.14 inches
- Head diameter: 1.59 inches
- Body diameter: 1.05 inches
- Weight: 7.83 oz
- Fenix WF26R Flashlight
- ARB-L21-5000 V2 battery
- Charging cradle
- Magnetic charging cable
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
- Warranty card