The Best 10 Tactical Flashlights in 2021
A tactical flashlight features a high output of light, one-handed operation, and a strobe mode. Why do tac lights have these features? Because tac lights are useful for self-defense! When picking a tactical flashlight it’s important to focus on the flashlight’s interface to ensure it’s simple to operate and to take note of its sturdiness so you know it’ll last for a long time.
So if you’re trying to decide what type of flashlight to buy, consider a tactical flashlight. It helps in seeing in the dark and has features that can save your life in a risky situation. This article explains why Fenix has the best tac light!
7 Factors to Look for Before Purchasing a Tactical Flashlight
Looking for the best tactical flashlight is difficult. It has to be effective and efficient with useful features and compact enough to bring with you. There are various aspects to consider in a tac light before deciding to buy one which is why we made a list of the most significant factors to check before purchasing:
- Light Modes: There are different light modes available in a tactical flashlight. There should be a momentary-on, multiple brightness levels, and a strobe mode. The strobe mode is useful for distracting or temporarily blinding assailants as well as indicating a signal for help. It’s a great way to stay prepared!
- Materials Used: It’s important to closely examine the construction of a tactical flashlight. High-quality flashlights are typically made out of high-strength aluminum. Although you can also find high-quality flashlights made out of plastic. You can also check the following to ensure the durability of the light:
- Lens: Make sure the lenses are scratch-resistant. We recommend making sure the lens is made out of glass.
- Weight: Make sure you are comfortable with the flashlight’s weight so you can easily carry it.
- Waterproof: Check the IP (Ingress Protection) rating of the flashlight. It can ensure that your flashlight can resist inclement weather.
- Output: While high output tactical flashlights are always exciting, you should also check the range of the flashlight beam along with the multiple outputs or brightness levels. Most flashlights now offer various levels of output which could range from 0.5 to 1,000+. Check the available brightness levels for each range! Most of the time, there are 3 to 4 brightness levels available for each range. You’ll need to decide which outputs you believe are necessary and how far you want your flashlight beam to reach.
- Size: You should also check the size of the flashlight and make sure it fits your grip. You want a flashlight that feels comfortable to use and one that you won’t lose your grip on. A flashlight that’s too small or too large might be difficult to use.
Why Fenix Has the Best Tactical Flashlights
The best tactical flashlights have a myriad of uses and have features that help in critical times! If you’re looking for the best brand when buying a tactical light, I recommend Fenix. You may also visit the Fenix Store and find other types of flashlights.
Searching for the best tactical flashlight from Fenix might be overwhelming. So, to help you sort it out, the next section enlists the top 10 tactical flashlights from this brand!
The Best Tactical Flashlights in Fenix
Fenix flashlights are well-built, bright, and authentic. The material used is stainless steel and military-grade anodized aluminum. Additionally, their tactical flashlights have a simple interface with accessible tail switches.
Fenix Tactical Flashlights have advanced technology, precision-made materials, and waterproof construction. They fit the purpose of being strategic and tactical. Below are 10 Fenix tactical flashlights:
The Fenix HT18 is a hunting flashlight with 1500 lumen output. It has long-range visibility of 3034 feet, which makes it perfect for hunting! This flashlight has color filters useful for tracking prey, preserving night vision, and remaining stealthy. It also has a battery level indicator, sturdy body design, and a waterproof rating of IP68.
The Fenix LR80R is a searchlight with an output of 18000 lumens and a built-in battery pack (7.2V/12000mAh Li-ion). This has an accessible dual switch for brightness modes. Moreover, it has a sensor function to avoid high temperatures at near-range lighting.
The Fenix PD35 TAC LED is five and a half inches long, making it portable! It has a great lumen output of 1000 and a beam distance up to 656 feet. It features two operation modes, which are Tactical Mode and Outdoor Mode. In the Outdoor Mode, PD35 TAC LED has six brightness levels that maximize its functionality.
The Fenix PD36 TAC is 5.5 inches in length but has a superb output of 3000 lumens! It also comes with a pocket clip, making it convenient for carrying. This flashlight casts a beam distance of 898 feet, allowing you to spot objects from afar. The material used in PD36 TAC is A6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Additionally, the PD36 TAC tactical flashlight has double springs for protection against external impact. It also has Tactical and Duty Modes. The Tactical Mode works only in high brightness output with 2000-lumen or strobe mode. Duty Mode has access to the turbo, high, medium, low, and eco output.
This tactical flashlight is a versatile tactical flashlight for everyday use!
The Fenix PD36R tactical flashlight is 5.35 inches in length. It has an output of 1600 Lumens and a beam distance of 928 feet. Also, it comes with a 21700 rechargeable battery which lasts longer than the standard 18650 battery. This flashlight also has an IP68 waterproof rating.
The Fenix PD40R V2.0 has an output of 3000 lumens. It also features a rotary switch to decrease and increase the brightness levels. Plus, it has a battery level indicator.
The Fenix TK11 TAC has an output of 600 lumens and has an extremely focused beam. This flashlight operates with an 18650 rechargeable battery. Also, it includes an instant strobe and an advanced transmission system of pulse frequency.
The Fenix TK16 V2.0 has an output of 3100 lumens and a beam distance of 1245 feet. It also has an advanced transmission system of pulse frequency! This flashlight also features a tactical tail switch and an IP68 rating.
The Fenix TK20R has a lumen output of up to 1000 and 1017 feet beam distance. This portable flashlight also has four different modes plus a strobe!
The Fenix UC35 V2.0 supports five different modes and a strobe. It has a lumen output of up to 1000 and a beam distance of 872 feet! This flashlight is perfect for outdoors and emergencies!
Fenix offers the best tactical flashlights on the market. They are portable and sturdy! So if you ever need a high-quality flashlight, check out the recommendations above.