Fenix BT20 LED Bike Light
Fenix BT20 LED Bike Light
$89.95 (You save $7.01)
This light has been discontinued by Fenix.
CLICK HERE to check out our list of other bike lights.
The Fenix BT20 is the world's first professional bike light which employs a Dual Distance Beam System. It features a broad floodlight, close-in visibility, and long-range illumination. 750 Lumens!
- Max 750 Lumens
- Dual-Distance Beam System
- Four Output Levels plus Strobe:
- Low (100 Lumens) - 19hr 30min
- Mid (300 Lumens) - 6hr 20min
- High (450 Lumens) - 3hr 45min
- Turbo (750 Lumens) - 1hr 50min
- and Strobe (300 Lumens) - 14hrs
- Maximum Distance: 512 feet (156 meters)
- User-friendly design: one press for brightness selection; quick to attach or detach (within 3 seconds)
- Intelligent power indicator
- Broad floodlight: aspherical reflector design with a beam throw reaching deep to 512 feet
- No blind area lights: upward beam is refracted by the lens, forming auxiliary illumination immediately in front of the bike where an ordinary bike light cannot reach
- Anti-glare design
- Aerodynamic Design: small wind resistance and instant heat dissipation
- Adjustable headlamp: can be rotated 360 degrees
- Quality Components and Materials: Die-cast aluminum headlamp, durable and reliable o-ring and extension cable
- Wide Capability: compatible with handlebars from 20mm to 35mm in size; can be used on helmets
- Intelligent Power Indicator: constant green (50% - 100% battery power remaining), constant red (50% - 20% battery power remaining, blinks red (less than 20% battery power remaining.
- Intelligent memory circuit
- IPX-6 Water Resistant: heavy rain or thick fog, the BT20 will work normally
- Fenix BT20 User Manual
Size of Your Light
- 67.8mm/2.7in (Length) x 42.9mm/1.7in (Width) x 56.6mm/2.2in (Height)
- 121 grams (excluding batteries and accessories)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Two rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the PD35 edition)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - BA4C 18650 battery case (also holds 4 CR123A)
- 3 - O-Ring mounting straps
- 1 - Extension cable
- 1 - Battery case protective sleeve
- 1 - Helmet mount