Fenix LD11 G2 LED Flashlight
Fenix LD11 G2 LED Flashlight
$49.95 (You save $15.00)
Introducing the new power source flashlight for Fenix--operated by a 14500 rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
The new Fenix LD11 is an exquisite, high-intensity EDC flashlight. With its three battery source options, it is perfect for those prepping or just desiring a quality flashlight. The LD11 is built to be a versatile every day carry option for all kinds of users. From hikers traversing dangerous terrain to urban explorers in the concrete jungle, this light will impress wherever you have it, whenever you need it. Built from rugged materials and constructed with precise attention to detail, this device can withstand serious abuse and still outperform the competition. Its compact size allows it to be carried comfortably in your pocket, purse, glove compartment, or backpack.
Single AA Configuration and Intuitive Interface
The LD11's single AA power source means the package measures only 3.9 inches in length. The LD11 also uses a 14500 battery source, allowing this light is able to generate an impressive 300 lumens in its highest mode - several times more powerful than flashlights twice its size. A tail-switch provides one-handed activation and de-activation, as well as cycling through turbo, high, medium, and low, and strobe.
This light meets IPX-8 water proofing standards and is constructed from hard anodized aluminum, meaning it's an ideal EDC flashlight for hikers and campers as well as anyone who wants to remain prepared for the unexpected.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Strobe
- Turbo: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - Not accessible with these batteries; 14500 Battery - 300 Lumens (50 min.)
- High: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 130 Lumens (2 hours); 14500 Battery - 130 Lumens - (1 hr. 40 min.)
- Mid: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 50 Lumens (7 hr. 50 min.); 14500 Battery - 50 Lumens - (3 hr. 40 min.)
- Low: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 3 Lumens (70 hr.); 14500 Battery - 3 Lumens - 55 hr.
- Strobe: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 130 Lumens; 14500 Battery - 300 Lumens
- Intelligent drive circuit for higher battery performance
- Maximum beam distance is 427 feet (130 meters)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Recessed switch to prevent accidental activation and provides the ability to tail stand
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-head protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. Can be submerged to 2 meters for 30 min.
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Batteries Used (NOT Included)
- One alkaline AA batteries
- One Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. You may be interested in our Charger/Battery Bundle
- One Fenix ARB-L14-800 or ARB-L14-1600U. (NOTE: The maximum output mode the ARB-L14-1600U will reach is the High output mode.)
- ONLY the ARB-L14-800 battery will charge with the: ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, ARE-C2, or ARE-C2+
Size of Your Light
- Length: 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Diameter: 0.85 in. (21.5 mm)
- Weight Excluding Batteries: 1.87 oz. (53 grams)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - LD11
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Body Clip
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card