The first batch sold out quickly but more are on the way so pre-order now if you want to get yours as quickly as possible!
The Fenix E-Star is a portable flashlight designed for emergency situations where power might not be available. The light can be powered by the included low-discharge Ni-MH battery, or one AA battery, or by pumping the charging handle when the battery is low or not available. It uses USB Type-C charging and the built-in super-capacitor helps with energy storage and buffering when the battery is damaged or missing. The E-STAR has four output modes with a maximum lumen output of 100 Lumens and beam visibility of 131 ft. This is a great light to keep on hand in your emergency preparedness kit in the house or car!
- Hand-pump power
- USB Type-C rechargeable
- SMD White LED
- Turbo - 100 Lumens/131 ft.
- High - 20 Lumens/10 hours/59 ft.
- Med - 3 Lumens/60 Hours/22 ft.
- Low - 1 Lumen/120 Hours/13 ft.
- Built-in Super Capacitor
- IP24 Water Resistance Rating
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- 3 Power options (Hand Pressing, NiMH Rechargeable Battery, AA Battery)
- ABS Material
- Included: GP Low Self-discharge 1300mAh Ni-MH Battery
- Compatible: AA Battery
- Length: 5.31"
- Width: .94"
- Height: 2.09"
- Weight: 4.52 Ounces (Including Battery)
- Fenix E-STAR Flashlight
- GP Low Discharge Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card